Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Claypool's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Claypool's Steelers square off against the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Claypool's per-game rushing attempts average (1.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3% of his chances), Claypool has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Claypool has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- Claypool went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Claypool has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.5 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Claypool is set at 4.5 yards. That is 1.0 fewer than his season average of 3.5.
- Claypool has not run for more than 4.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Claypool has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (3.8) by 0.3 yards.
- Claypool has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of three times (33.3%).
- Claypool's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 3.8 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive