Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Claypool's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Claypool's Steelers square off with the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Claypool's per-game rushing attempts average (1.2) is 0.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Claypool has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Claypool's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Claypool took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Claypool's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.5. He's gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Claypool's 4.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Claypool has had more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Claypool's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at three, which he's outpaced by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- Claypool has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Claypool's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is three yards, a figure he's covered in three out of five games (60%).
Powered By Data Skrive