Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's an analysis of Claypool's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch how Claypool's performance plays out when the Steelers square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Claypool's 3.5 rushing yards per game average is 3.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Claypool has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Claypool has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 3.0 yards.
- Claypool has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Claypool has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive