Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Claypool's rushing prop bets. You can watch Claypool and the Steelers square off with the Bengals on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Chase Claypool Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Claypool's per-game rushing attempts average (0.9) is 0.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities), Claypool has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Claypool has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- In just one of four games this year, Claypool achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Claypool's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Claypool's 3.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), Claypool has had more than 4.5 rushing yards.
- Claypool's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 4.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Claypool has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Claypool, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 4.3.
Powered By Data Skrive