Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Claypool's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Cleveland Browns. Watch Claypool's performance play out for the Steelers against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 51.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (nine of 15), Claypool has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's season average of 51.5 receiving yards per game is 0.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.1.
- Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.1 yards.
- Claypool is averaging 74 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 30.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Bookmakers have set Claypool's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 43.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In five of 15 games this year (33.3%), Claypool has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Claypool has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Claypool has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Claypool has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Browns, Claypool scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Claypool has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive