Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Claypool's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. You can watch Claypool's performance play out for the Steelers against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 51.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%), Claypool has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.1 per game. He is averaging 0.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Claypool has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.1.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 14 games this year (35.7%), Claypool has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Claypool has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Claypool has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Claypool has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 35.7% of his games (five of 14 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive