Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers square off against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Claypool's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Claypool's Steelers face off against the Bengals at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 51.1 receiving yards per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (50.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8%), Claypool has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's season average of 51.1 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.2.
- Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.2 yards.
- Claypool is averaging 56 yards per game in his last one outing against the Bengals, 5.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (50.5).
- Bookmakers have set Claypool's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 50.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in one total game versus the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Claypool has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Claypool has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Claypool has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Claypool has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bengals, Claypool scored two receiving touchdowns, 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Bengals, Claypool has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive