Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Buffalo Bills on Sunday on the road at New Era Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Claypool's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Claypool's performance plays out when the Steelers take on the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool's 54.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (53.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Claypool has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.1 per game. He has collected 2.0 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Claypool has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his contests, Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.1.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool has grabbed 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Claypool has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Claypool has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that value as he has caught 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Claypool has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Claypool has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive