Chase Claypool's Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Claypool's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Claypool's performance plays out when the Steelers take on Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 55.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (58.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Claypool has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.4 per game. He has collected 4.1 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.4 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Claypool has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Claypool has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Claypool has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Claypool has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive