Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Claypool's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch Claypool and the Steelers square off with the Ravens on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 55.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Claypool has collected more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool has collected 5.3 more receiving yards per game (55.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.6.
- Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Claypool has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (50.6).
- Claypool's 42 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Ravens are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Claypool's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 56.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool has pulled down 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (five of 10), Claypool has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Claypool has pulled down 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five), Claypool has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his outings, Claypool has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Ravens, Claypool scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Ravens, Claypool has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive