Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Claypool's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. You can watch Claypool's performance play out for the Steelers against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 55.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (61.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Claypool has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool has put up 6.5 more receiving yards per game (55.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 49.1.
- Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.1 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Claypool has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Claypool has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that value as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Claypool has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Claypool has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive