Chase Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Claypool's receiving prop bets. Watch Claypool's Steelers square off against the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Chase Claypool Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Claypool is averaging 54.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- In seven out of 16 games this season (43.8%), Claypool has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Claypool's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.5 per game. He has collected 3.1 more per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Claypool has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 62.5% of his games (10 of 16 chances), Claypool has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (51.5).
- Claypool is averaging 87.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Browns, 33.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- Claypool has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 54.5 yards two times in two career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Claypool's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six out of 16), Claypool has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Claypool has collected 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Claypool has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Claypool has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Browns, Claypool averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Browns, Claypool has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive