The Los Angeles Chargers (3-8) and the New England Patriots (5-6) hit the field December 6, 2020 in a matchup set as a pick 'em. The point total is set at 47.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Los Angeles is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Chargers vs Patriots Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chargers vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles in the last five matchups between these two teams. New England outscored Los Angeles 112-98 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chargers vs Patriots: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 4.5 points more than the 47.5 total listed for this matchup.
- New England has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- New England has gone under the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 41.3 combined points in their last three games, 6.2 fewer than this game's over/under of 47.5.
- Chargers contests this year have an average point total of 52.5, 5.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Patriots contests this season have a 44-point average over/under, 3.5 fewer points than this game's total.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 47.5 points seven times this season 63.6% of matchups).
- New England has played three games this year that ended with a combined score over 47.5 points (27.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 46 points per game, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams score 50.5 combined points per game, 3.0 more points than this contest's total.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 3-5 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- New England's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 2-2 ATS, 2-2 overall
- Los Angeles is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- Just seven of New England's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (36.4% of its outings).
- The Patriots have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Chargers have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, New England is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, Los Angeles is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- New England's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive