The Los Angeles Chargers (2-7) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup with the New York Jets (0-9), losers of nine in a row, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 8.5 points in the game. The over/under is set at 47.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Los Angeles has hit the over four times in four opportunities at home this year.
Chargers vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chargers vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against New York in the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Los Angeles outscored New York 141-80 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Chargers vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 0-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 9.0 points more than the 47.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 4.0 points fewer than the 47.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 47.0 points six times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- New York has played two games this year that finished with a point total higher than 47.0 points (22.2% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 38.5 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams surrender a combined 57 points per game, 10.0 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Chargers matchups this year have an average point total of 52.3, 5.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jets outings this season is 43.2, 3.8 fewer points than this game's total.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- nine out of nine -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Los Angeles has just a 1-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-3 overall in home games.
- Los Angeles has put together a losing 2-6 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Jets have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 2-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a losing 2-7 record against the spread.
- Most of New York's games this year -- five out of nine -- have finished under the point total (55.6%).
- This season, the Chargers have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Jets have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 0-6 overall and 1-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.9 turnovers in a game this season, Los Angeles is 2-4 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-4, and its record on the road overall is 0-4.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive