The Los Angeles Chargers (1-4) take a four-game losing streak into a matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5), losers of five in a row, on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 7.5 points in the game. An over/under of 49.0 is set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Chargers vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chargers vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Los Angeles has a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. The Chargers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Jaguars. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 164 points while Jacksonville notched 83.
Chargers vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.3 points over their last three games, 5.3 more than the 49.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Los Angeles is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.7 points greater than the 49.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has struggled to cover, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The average total in Chargers contests this year is 47, 2.0 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jaguars matchups this season is 51, 2.0 more points than this game's total.
- Two of Los Angeles' games have gone over 49.0 points this season (40% of matchups).
- Three of Jacksonville's games have gone over 49.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 42.8 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 55.2 combined points per game, 6.2 more points than this matchup's total.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is just 0-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-2 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has compiled a losing 1-4 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all five outings this season.
- The Chargers have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Jaguars have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville's games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season (50%).
- Jacksonville has a losing 2-4 record against the spread.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Chargers have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Jacksonville is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.8 turnovers in a game this season, Los Angeles is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-3 overall on the road.
Trai Turner: Out (Groin),
Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Back),
K.J. Hill: Questionable (Hip),
Storm Norton: Doubtful (Knee),
Justin Jackson: Questionable (Knee),
Tyrod Taylor: Questionable (Ribs)
Myles Jack: Out (Ankle),
Tyler Eifert: Out (Neck),
A.J. Cann: Questionable (Shoulder),
Jarrod Wilson: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive