Chad Hansen's Houston Texans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hansen's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hansen and the Texans square off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Chad Hansen Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Chad Hansen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hansen is averaging 78.5 receiving yards per game, 34.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In two out of two games this season (100%), Hansen has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Hansen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.5 per game. He has put up 30.0 more per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Hansen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In two of his two games (100%), Hansen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.5 yards.
- Hansen's 101 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Colts are 56.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hansen has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 44.5 yards one time in one career game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive