CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Lamb's receiving prop bets. You can watch Lamb and the Cowboys square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb is averaging 59.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- In nine out of 15 games this year (60%), Lamb has collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb has collected 2.7 more receiving yards per game (59.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 56.8.
- Lamb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 15 games (53.3%).
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Lamb has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.8 yards.
- Lamb's 124 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Giants are 65.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lamb has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 58.5 yards one time in one total game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 26.7% of his games this year (four out of 15), Lamb has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Lamb has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 20% of his games (two of 10), Lamb has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 15 games (26.7%), Lamb has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Lamb's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Giants are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lamb has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive