CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys take on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at home at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lamb's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lamb's Cowboys square off against the Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb's 59.1 receiving yards per game average is 3.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (55.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (eight of 14), Lamb has put up more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb has put up 2.2 more receiving yards per game (59.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 56.9.
- Lamb has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight of 14 opportunities), Lamb has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (56.9).
- Lamb is averaging 27 yards per game in his last one contest against the Eagles, 28.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- Lamb has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 55.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this season (three of 14), Lamb has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lamb has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 11.1% of his games (one of nine), Lamb has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Lamb's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Lamb has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive