CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lamb's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lamb's Cowboys square off against the 49ers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb is averaging 57.1 receiving yards per game, 7.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8%), Lamb has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.5 per game. He averages 0.4 less per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Lamb has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 57.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 13 games this year (23.1%), Lamb has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lamb has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 11.1% of his games (one out of nine), Lamb has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lamb has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive