On Sunday, CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Lamb's receiving prop bets. Watch Lamb's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb is averaging 58.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In seven of 12 games this year (58.3%), Lamb has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.7 per game. He has put up 0.3 more per game than that average.
- Lamb has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 57.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three of 12), Lamb has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Lamb has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Lamb has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive