CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday on the road at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lamb's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lamb's Cowboys square off with the Ravens on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb's 59.1 receiving yards per game average is 5.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's matchup (53.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this year (seven of 11), Lamb has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58 per game. He has collected 1.1 more per game than that average.
- Lamb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 58 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Tuesday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 11 games this year (27.3%), Lamb has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lamb has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his eight games (12.5%), Lamb has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lamb has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive