CeeDee Lamb and the Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Lamb's receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . Watch Lamb's Cowboys take on Washington on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lamb's 62.9 receiving yards per game average is 6.4 more than his prop bet total in Thursday's contest (56.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70%), Lamb has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (62.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 58.2.
- Lamb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10 chances), Lamb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (58.2).
- Lamb is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Football Team, 56.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (56.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Lamb's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 56.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lamb has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Lamb has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lamb has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 14.3% of his games (one of seven), Lamb has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lamb has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Football Team, Lamb scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Football Team, Lamb has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive