Cedrick Wilson and the Dallas Cowboys visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Wilson receiving props. You can watch Wilson and the Cowboys square off against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Cedrick Wilson Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Cedrick Wilson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wilson's 28.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (26.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two of six), Wilson has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson has totaled 0.6 more receiving yards per game (28.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.2.
- Wilson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Wilson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.2 yards.
- Wilson's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Football Team are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Football Team, Wilson has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 26.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive