On Monday, Cedrick Wilson and the Dallas Cowboys host the Arizona Cardinals at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Wilson's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Wilson's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off against the Cardinals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Cedrick Wilson Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Cedrick Wilson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wilson is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 5.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Wilson has yet to put up more than 27.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Wilson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He has collected 4.1 more per game than that average.
- Wilson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Wilson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive