Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's a breakdown of Hyde's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch how Hyde's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde's per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 3.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Hyde has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Hyde's 7.8 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Hyde took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Hyde has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (one of four games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hyde's 31.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 17.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Hyde has put up more than 48.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (33.5) by 2.2 yards.
- Hyde has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of three opportunities (0%).
- In only one game this season (25%), Hyde, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.5.
Powered By Data Skrive