Carlos Hyde's Seattle Seahawks host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hyde's rushing prop bets. You can watch Hyde and the Seahawks face off against the Vikings on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Hyde has not carried the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Hyde has averaged 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- Hyde has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hyde has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.8 attempts).
- Hyde's 26 carries in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 18.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hyde has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hyde's 19.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 11.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Hyde has yet to rush for more than 30.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Hyde has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (33.5) by 14.5 yards.
- Hyde has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Hyde has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (33.5 yards).
- Hyde's 168 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Vikings are 137.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Vikings, Hyde has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 30.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive