Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hyde's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hyde's Seahawks face off against the 49ers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde has recorded 8.1 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Hyde has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in five out of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Hyde's 8.1 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Hyde took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Hyde's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.1. He's gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Hyde is set at 20.5. That's 15.1 fewer yards than his season average of 35.6.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Hyde has put up more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 33.7, which he's outpaced by 1.9 yards on average this year.
- Hyde has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only four games this season (40%), Hyde, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.7.
Powered By Data Skrive