Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hyde's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hyde's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances), Hyde has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Hyde's season-long average over/under is 8.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Hyde achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Hyde's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.1. He's gone over that total in only four of nine games (44.4%).
- Hyde's 19 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Rams are 11.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hyde's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed four times in four total games versus the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hyde's 38.7 rushing yards per game average is 9.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Hyde has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 34.5, which he's outpaced by 4.2 yards on average this year.
- Hyde has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Hyde has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (34.5) in just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine matchups).
- In his four career matchups against the Rams, Hyde averages 74.5 rushing yards per game, 45.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Rams, Hyde has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive