Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's a breakdown of Hyde's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Hyde's Seahawks play the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde has averaged 8.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances), Hyde has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Hyde's season-long average over/under is 8.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hyde took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Hyde has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.3 rushing attempts) in just 42.9% of his games (three of seven games).
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Hyde averages 20 carries per game, 12.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hyde's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has exceeded two times in two career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hyde's 32.4 rushing yards per game average is 1.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Hyde has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (36.2) by 3.8 yards.
- Hyde has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- Hyde has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.2) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Hyde averages 145.5 rushing yards per game, 115.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Jets, Hyde has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 30.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive