Carlos Hyde and the Seattle Seahawks hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at home at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hyde's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hyde's Seahawks take on the Cardinals at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Carlos Hyde Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hyde has averaged 7.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (7.5).
- Hyde has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in one out of four games this season (25% of his chances).
- Hyde's season-long average over/under is 7.8 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In only zero of three games this year, Hyde achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Hyde's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.8. He's gone over that total in just one of four games (25%).
- Hyde's 13.7 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 6.2 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Hyde has outperformed Thursday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts six times in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Hyde is set at 35.5 yards. That's 4.2 more than his season average of 31.3.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Hyde has put up more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Hyde's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 33.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.2 on average.
- Hyde has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- Hyde has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.5) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
- In his seven career matchups against the Cardinals, Hyde averages 47.6 rushing yards per game, 12.1 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In seven career games against the Cardinals, Hyde has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 35.5 yards five times.
Powered By Data Skrive