Oddsmakers project the New York Jets (0-4) to see their four-game losing streak continue, as they are touchdown underdogs in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The over/under is set at 47.0 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Cardinals vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds a 4-1 advantage over Arizona in the past five matchups between these two squads. New York outscored Arizona 91-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.7 points over their last three games, 1.7 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Arizona has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 3.7 points greater than the 47.0 total given for this matchup.
- New York has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- Arizona's games have gone over 47.0 points two times this season 50% of matchups).
- New York has played one game this year that finished with a point total over 47.0 points (25% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 40.7 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams average 55.8 combined points per game, 8.8 more points than this contest's over/under.
- The Cardinals have an average total of 47.5 in their contests this year, 0.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jets outings this season have a 49-point average over/under, 2.0 more points than this game's total.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- Arizona has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- Arizona has put together a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 0-2 ATS, 0-2 overall
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a losing 0-4 record against the spread.
- Three New York's four games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its outings).
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Jets have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, New York is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.8 turnovers in a game.
- New York has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-2 overall in home games.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive