The New York Giants (5-7) will battle to keep their four-game winning streak going as they are 2.5-point underdogs against the Arizona Cardinals (6-6) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at 47.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
The average total in New York's home games this season is 43.6 points, 3.4 fewer than this contest's over/under (47.0).
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
Arizona has an edge against New York in the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Cardinals are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Giants. Arizona outscored New York 126-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.7 points in their last three games, 3.7 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall over the last three contests.
- Arizona has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 36.3 combined points over their last three games, 10.7 less than this matchup's over/under of 47.0.
- New York has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total three times in the last three contests.
- Eight of Arizona's games have gone over 47.0 points this season (66.7% of matchups).
- New York has played two games this year that finished with a combined score above 47.0 points (16.7% of its outings).
- These teams score a combined 46.9 points per game, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These teams surrender a combined 46.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Cardinals contests this year have an average total of 52.3, 5.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Giants contests this season have a 41.3-point average over/under, 5.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona's games have hit the over in all 12 opportunities this season.
- Arizona is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
- Arizona has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Giants have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Cardinals have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 4-2 ATS, 4-2 overall
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has put together an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Giants have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Just eight of New York's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Giants have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- New York has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Zane Gonzalez: Questionable (Back),
DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Neck),
Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Hip),
De'Vondre Campbell: Questionable (Ankle),
Jalen Thompson: Out (Ankle),
Johnathan Joseph: Out (Neck),
Isaiah Simmons: Questionable (Neck),
Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Back)
Daniel Jones: Questionable (Hamstring),
Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Knee),
Blake Martinez: Questionable (Back),
Matt Peart: Questionable (Ankle),
Madre Harper: Out (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive