The Arizona Cardinals (5-2) put their three-game win streak on the line November 8, 2020 at State Farm Stadium against the Miami Dolphins (4-3), who have won three games in a row. No line has been set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Cardinals vs Dolphins Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Arizona holds a 3-2 advantage over Miami. Arizona has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 118 points while Miami put up 99.
Cardinals vs Dolphins: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Arizona. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- Miami has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- Miami has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Most of Arizona's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Arizona has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Arizona is 5-2 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Dolphins have averaged 1.9 takeaways per contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Miami's record this season when they force more than 1.9 turnovers: 3-0 ATS, 3-0 overall
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- Just five of Miami's seven games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its outings).
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Cardinals have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Miami is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.4 turnovers in a game this season, Arizona is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Miami has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive