The Dallas Cowboys (2-3) are close favorites (-1.0) against the Arizona Cardinals (3-2) on Monday, October 19, 2020. The point total is set at 55.0 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Cowboys vs Cardinals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cowboys vs Cardinals: Last 5 Meetings
Arizona has a 4-1 advantage over Dallas in the last five meetings between these two squads. Arizona has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 121 points while Dallas scored 108.
Cowboys vs Cardinals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 75.7 points over their last three games, 20.7 more than the 55.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Arizona has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Cardinals total over the last three games is 8.0 points fewer than the 55.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Cowboys contests this year have an average point total of 68.6, 13.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Cardinals contests this season is 46, 9.0 fewer points than this game's total.
- Four of Dallas' games have gone over 55.0 points this season (80% of matchups).
- Arizona has played zero games this year that ended with a combined score above 55.0 points.
- These two teams score a combined 58.2 points per game, 3.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams average 56.4 combined points per game, 1.4 more points than this matchup's total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Most of Dallas' games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Dallas has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Dallas has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have committed 1.6 more turnovers per game this season (2.2) than the Cardinals defense has forced (0.6).
- In games where they turn the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, Dallas is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Arizona's record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Just four of Arizona's five games this year have gone over the point total (0% of its outings).
- Arizona has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Arizona has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Cardinals have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
D.J. Humphries: Questionable (Back),
Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot),
Devon Kennard: Questionable (Calf),
Kylie Fitts: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive