The Buffalo Bills (7-2) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (5-3) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. Arizona is just a 2.5-point favorite in the game. The over/under is set at 56.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Cardinals vs Bills Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo has an edge against Arizona over the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Buffalo outscored Arizona 138-110 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Cardinals vs Bills: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Arizona. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.3 points in their last three games, 5.3 more than the 56.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo is just 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Bills have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points in their last three games, 5.7 fewer than this game's over/under of 56.0.
- The Cardinals have an average total of 51.8 in their outings this year, 4.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Bills outings this season have a 52.8-point average over/under, 3.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Arizona's games have gone over 56.0 points two times this season 25% of matchups).
- Four of Buffalo's games have gone over 56.0 points this year (44.4% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 56.1 points per game, 0.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 48.4 points per game, 7.6 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
- Arizona has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Arizona's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Bills have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Arizona is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have a losing ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo's games have hit the over in seven out of nine outings this season (77.8%).
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, Arizona is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Buffalo's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Leki Fotu: Out (Ankle),
Budda Baker: Questionable (Groin),
Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle),
Justin Murray: Out (Hand),
Jordan Phillips: Out (Hamstring),
Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle),
Deionte Thompson: Questionable (Knee),
Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Thigh)
Micah Hyde: Questionable (Ankle),
Cody Ford: Questionable (Ankle),
Taiwan Jones: Out (Hamstring),
Del'Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadricep)
Powered By Data Skrive