Cameron Brate's Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brate's receiving prop bets. Watch Brate's Buccaneers play the Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Cameron Brate Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Cameron Brate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brate is averaging 8.3 receiving yards per game, 11.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- Brate has not picked up more than 19.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Brate's season average of 8.3 receiving yards per game is 11.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 19.5.
- Brate has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Brate has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (19.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive