Cameron Brate and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on Washington in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips digging into Brate's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Brate's performance plays out when the Buccaneers face off against Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Cameron Brate Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Cameron Brate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brate is averaging 17.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (22.5).
- In 43.8% of his games this season (seven out of 16), Brate has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Brate's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 19.5 per game. He is averaging 1.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Brate has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 chances), Brate has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (19.5).
- Brate's 10 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brate's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 22.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two lifetime games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive