Cam Sims' Washington football team visits the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets. Watch Sims' Washington football team take on the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 28.9 receiving yards per game, 14.6 fewer than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of 15 games this season (26.7%), Sims has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.7 per game. He averages 6.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Sims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 26.7% of his games (four out of 15 chances), Sims has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (35.7).
- Sims' zero receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 43.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Sims' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 43.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two career games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive