Cam Sims and Washington host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's an analysis of Sims' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Sims' Washington football team square off with the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 26.5 receiving yards per game, 19.0 less than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 21.4% of his games this season (three out of 14), Sims has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He is averaging 7.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Sims has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
- In just 21.4% of his games (three out of 14 opportunities), Sims has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (33.5).
- Sims is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Panthers, 45.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Bookmakers have set Sims' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 45.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive