Cam Sims and Washington square off against the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than the over/under of 31.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In two of 10 games this year (20%), Sims has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32 per game. He is averaging 7.5 less per game than that average.
- Sims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Sims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32 yards.
- Sims' 17 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Sims' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 31.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive