Cam Sims and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington square off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Cam Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 29.8 receiving yards per game, 9.7 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In five out of 16 games this season (31.2%), Sims has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' season average of 29.8 receiving yards per game is 7.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.8.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Sims has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 31.2% of his games (five of 16 opportunities), Sims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (36.8).
Powered By Data Skrive