Cam Newton and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Newton's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch Newton's performance play out for the Patriots against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Cam Newton Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Cam Newton Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Newton's per-game passing completions average (17.8) is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Newton recorded more than 18.5 completions in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Newton's season-long average over/under is 19.4 completions. He has recorded 1.6 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Newton has hit the over on completions prop bets in only three of 10 games this year (30% of his chances).
- Newton has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (19.4 completions) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Newton's passing attempts average (26.6) is 3.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (30.5).
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Newton has attempted more than 30.5 passes.
- Newton is averaging 26.6 passing attempts per game, which is 4.3 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Newton has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Newton has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (30.9).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Newton is set at 210.5, 12.1 more yards than his season average of 198.4.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Newton has thrown for more than 210.5 yards.
- Newton's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 218.7, which he's fallen short of by 20.3 yards on average.
- Newton has hit the passing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities this year (30%).
- Newton's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 218.7, a number he's covered in just three out of 10 games (30%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Newton is averaging 0.4 passing touchdowns per game, 1.1 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Newton has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through 10 outings this season.
- Newton's season average of 0.4 passing touchdowns per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Newton has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through 10 games this year.
- Through 10 games, Newton has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Newton throws 0.4 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Newton has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Newton has tossed 0.4 more interceptions (0.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this season, Newton has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Newton has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive