Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams host the Chicago Bears on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Akers' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Akers' performance plays out when the Rams square off against the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers' per-game rushing attempts average (6.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Monday's game.
- Akers has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Akers has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Akers' 28.3 rushing yards per game average is 1.8 higher than Monday's over/under.
- Akers has yet to rush for more than 26.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 34.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.5 on average.
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Akers has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (34.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive