Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Akers' performance plays out when the Rams face off against the 49ers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 8.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Akers has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Akers has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.8).
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Akers has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Akers is set at 32.5. That is 5.2 more yards than his season average of 37.7.
- Akers has yet to rush for more than 32.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Akers has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (35.5) by 2.2 yards.
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Akers has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (35.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive