Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Akers' rushing prop bets in the matchup against Washington . Watch Akers' performance play out for the Rams against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has recorded 8.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Akers has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through two outings this year.
- Akers has averaged 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.5).
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Akers has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Akers is set at 22.5. That is 3.5 more yards than his season average of 26.0.
- Akers has yet to rush for more than 22.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 39 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.0 on average.
- Akers has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Akers has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive