Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Akers' rushing prop bets. Watch Akers' performance play out for the Rams against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 10.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Akers has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 10.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Akers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Akers has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.2 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- In his only career matchup against the Cardinals, Akers racked up 21 carries, 13.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Akers has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Akers is set at 36.5. That is 12.8 fewer yards than his season average of 49.3.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games -- 58.3%), Akers has had more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 42.3, which he's outpaced by 7.0 yards on average this year.
- Akers has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Akers, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 42.3.
- Akers' 72 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Cardinals are 35.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Akers has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 36.5 yards one time in one career game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Akers has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Akers has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 16.7% of his games this season (two of 12 chances).
- Akers has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 0% of Akers' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Akers has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of 12 games (16.7%).
- In his only career matchup against the Cardinals, Akers scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Akers' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has surpassed one time in one career game versus the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive