Cam Akers' Los Angeles Rams visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets. You can watch Akers' performance play out for the Rams against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 10.3 rushing attempts per game, 8.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his chances), Akers has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 10.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Akers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Akers has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.2 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- Akers had 10 carries in his single career matchup against the Seahawks, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Akers has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 18.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Akers is set at 78.5 yards. That is 29.2 more than his season average of 49.3.
- Two times this season (out of 12 total games -- 16.7%), Akers has had more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 42.3, which he's outpaced by 7.0 yards on average this year.
- Akers has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Akers has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (42.3) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Seahawks, Akers put up 38 rushing yards, 40.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Seahawks, Akers has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 78.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Akers has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Akers collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of two games this year, Akers hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Akers' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 12 games (16.7%).
- Akers' zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Akers' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive