Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams take on the New York Jets on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Akers' performance play out for the Rams against the Jets on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers' per-game rushing attempts average (9.9) is 8.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Akers has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts in two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his chances).
- Akers' 9.9 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.1.
- 62.5% of Akers' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Akers' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.1. He's gone over that total in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Akers is set at 78.5 yards. That's 30.5 more than his season average of 48.0.
- In 18.2% of his games this season (two of 11 matchups), Akers has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 37.8, which he's outpaced by 10.2 yards on average this year.
- Akers has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Akers' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 37.8 yards, a figure he's gone over in six out of 11 games (54.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Akers has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Akers recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of 11 games this season (18.2% of his chances).
- Akers has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Akers hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Akers has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of 11 games (18.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive