Cam Akers and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Akers' rushing props. Watch Akers' Rams square off with the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 9.9 rushing attempts per game, 8.6 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities), Akers has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers' 9.9 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.1.
- 62.5% of Akers' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.1 rushing attempts) in just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Akers' 48.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 29.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of 11 total games -- 18.2%), Akers has had more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 37.8, which he's outpaced by 10.2 yards on average this year.
- Akers has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Akers has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37.8) in 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Akers' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Akers collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his chances).
- Akers has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 0% of Akers' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Akers has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of 11 games (18.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive