Cam Akers' Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Akers' rushing prop bets. You can watch Akers and the Rams square off against the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Cam Akers Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Akers has averaged 8.0 rushing attempts per game, 5.5 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (13.5).
- In two of 10 games this season (20% of his chances), Akers has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Akers' season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Akers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Akers is set at 56.5 yards. That's 20.8 more than his season average of 35.7.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games -- 30%), Akers has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Akers' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 35.1, which he's outpaced by 0.6 yards on average this year.
- Akers has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Akers has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (35.1) in three out of 10 games.
Powered By Data Skrive